Business Development Coordinator Intern/Part-Time
CORRECTIONAL SERVICES DIVISION
Praeses is seeking qualified candidates for the part-time or intern position of Business Development Coordinatorwithin the Correctional Services Division.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Possesses excellent interpersonal skills.
- Possesses strong oral and written skills to facilitate communication with potential customers/clients.
- Is very detail oriented with strong organizational and time management skills conducive to a high multi-tasking environment.
- Maintains a level of analytical awareness to identify trends.
- Has 2 years college experience from an accredited University.
- Perform and/or facilitate assigned objectives of the Business Development Team.
- Analysis of various projects, both sales and non-sales, special and continuing.
- Assist in preparing and sending out company packets to potential customers/clients and set up meetings with potential customers/clients for team; may include creating Power Point/PREZI presentations.
- Day-to-day support of the business development staff.
- Generate and qualify leads for new and existing product/service offerings.
- Work with Business Development teams to lead, support and implement sales campaigns for product/service offerings.
- Provide support for ad hoc projects as requested.
- Provide weekly reporting for customers detailing project progress.
- Facilitate resources within home office to support the business development staff.
- Facilitate and manage the established PRAESES FOIA contract solicitation process from government and private agencies firms.
- Manage the FOIA database of contracts and regularly request updates to maintain current status on all database contracts
- Gather data and conduct research on possible products/lines of business.
Praeses is a leader in software development and services, offering proven and consistent business solutions to customers in both the public and private sectors. With over three decades of IT experience, Praeses serves as an independent, trusted advisor helping clients re-engineer processes and leverage emerging technologies to optimize operations.