Customer Support Representative
CORRECTIONAL SERVICES DIVISION
Praeses is seeking qualified candidates for the Customer Support Representative position within the Correctional Services Division.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Possesses excellent interpersonal skills.
- Possesses strong oral and written skills to facilitate communication with customers and vendors.
- Is very detail oriented with strong organizational and time management skills conducive to a high multi-tasking environment.
- Maintains a level of analytical awareness to identify trends in customer specific needs.
- Create and update all support tickets in CSD ticketing system software for tracking purposes.
- Open support tickets with providers on behalf of customers to address the issues assigned.
- Document all steps taken to resolve customer request and provide appropriate solutions to the customers through resolution.
- Prioritize support tickets and assign due dates to ensure timely resolution.
- Communicate customer support updates to managers and/or those responsible for the customer.
- Stay abreast of industry services and knowledge to address any necessary changes to CSR processes.
- Identify, suggest, develop, and implement process modifications to increase efficiency and effectiveness.
- Create and modify reports of all customer support tickets to track the number of issues, type of issue, type of service, etc.
- A great place to work
- Adjustable desks, fast computers, and dual monitors
- Competitive salaries
- Medical/dental/vision (a portion medical paid by company; 100% paid for dental for employee)
- Basic life insurance and long-term and short-term disability paid for by company
- Vacation, sick time and paid holidays
- Flex Spending Accounts
Praeses values diversity, curiosity and collaboration. Employees from all experience levels and backgrounds are intermingled and encouraged to learn about each other’s projects. Our offices foster teamwork as well as self-motivation, with a healthy dose of fun thrown in.
Praeses believes that a successful, thriving company starts with happy, satisfied employees. We are prepared to offer a highly competitive benefits and compensation package for the ideal candidate.
Praeses develops customized software solutions and analytics-backed services to solve workplace challenges for industry, government agencies, and correctional facilities. We provide innovative thinking and an unwavering commitment to customer service.