Customer Support Representative
CORRECTIONAL SERVICES DIVISION
Praeses is seeking qualified candidates for the Customer Support Representative position within the Correctional Services Division.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Possesses excellent interpersonal skills.
- Possesses strong oral and written skills to facilitate communication with customers and vendors.
- Is very detail oriented with strong organizational and time management skills conducive to a high multi-tasking environment.
- Maintains a level of analytical awareness to identify trends in customer specific needs.
- Create and update all support tickets in CSD ticketing system software for tracking purposes.
- Open support tickets with providers on behalf of customers to address the issues assigned.
- Document all steps taken to resolve customer request and provide appropriate solutions to the customers through resolution.
- Prioritize support tickets and assign due dates to ensure timely resolution.
- Communicate customer support updates to managers and/or those responsible for the customer.
- Stay abreast of industry services and knowledge to address any necessary changes to CSR processes.
- Identify, suggest, develop, and implement process modifications to increase efficiency and effectiveness.
- Create and modify reports of all customer support tickets to track the number of issues, type of issue, type of service, etc.
Praeses develops customized software solutions and analytics-backed services to solve workplace challenges for industry, government agencies, and correctional facilities. We provide innovative thinking and an unwavering commitment to customer service.