National Accounts Manager
Praeses is seeking qualified candidates for the National Account Manager position within the Correctional Services Division.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Possesses excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build long-term, successful relationships with new and existing customers.
- Possesses strong oral and written skills to facilitate communication between various levels of customer and vendor hierarchies.
- Has solid negotiation skills that can be applied to contract terms and requirements.Is very detail oriented with strong organizational and time management skills conducive to a high multi-tasking environment.
- Maintains a level of analytical awareness to identify trends in customer specific services.
- Has knowledge of and/or experience in creating requests for proposal and reviewing and/or evaluating submitted proposals.
- Manage vendor contracts to ensure all financial, technological, quality and service requirements are met.
- Effectively communicate the needs of the customer and represent the interests of customer to vendors.
- Act as single point of contact for all service and contractual issues and subject matter expert for industry trends.
- Manage daily operations issues to relieve customers of administrative burdens and to ensure adequate and timely response from vendors if necessary.
- Obtain requirements and prepare requests for proposal for service and negotiate resulting contracts.
- Reconcile monthly commission monies for the customer and report any potential abnormal trends.
- Coordinate implementations of new and existing services and transitions of new and existing services.
- Maintain industry knowledge to keep customers abreast of new trends and technologies.
- Little or no travel required.