National Accounts Manager
CORRECTIONAL SERVICES DIVISION
Praeses is seeking qualified candidates for the National Account Manager position within the Correctional Services Division.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Possesses excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build long-term, successful relationships with new and existing customers.
- Possesses strong oral and written skills to facilitate communication between various levels of customer and vendor hierarchies.
- Has solid negotiation skills that can be applied to contract terms and requirements.
- Is very detail oriented with strong organizational and time management skills conducive to a high multi-tasking environment.
- Maintains a level of analytical awareness to identify trends in customer specific services.
- Has knowledge of and/or experience in creating requests for proposal and reviewing and/or evaluating submitted proposals.
- Has a 4 year degree from an accredited University.
- Manage vendor contracts to ensure all financial, technological, quality and service requirements are met.
- Effectively communicate the needs of the customer and represent the interests of customer to vendors.
- Act as single point of contact for all service and contractual issues and subject matter expert for industry trends.
- Manage daily operations issues to relieve customers of administrative burdens and to ensure adequate and timely response from vendors, if necessary.
- Obtain requirements and prepare requests for proposal for service and negotiate resulting contracts.
- Reconcile monthly commission monies for the customer and report any potential abnormal trends.
- Coordinate implementations of new and existing services and transitions of new and existing services.
- Maintain industry knowledge to keep customers abreast of new trends and technologies.
- Little travel required.
Praeses is a leader in software development and services, offering proven and consistent business solutions to customers in both the public and private sectors. With over three decades of IT experience, Praeses serves as an independent, trusted advisor helping clients re-engineer processes and leverage emerging technologies to optimize operations.