Senior National Accounts Manager
CORRECTIONAL SERVICES DIVISION
Praeses is seeking qualified candidates for the National Account Manager position within the Correctional Services Division.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Possesses excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build long-term, successful relationships with new and existing customers.
- Possesses strong oral and written skills to facilitate communication between various levels of customer and vendor hierarchies.
- Has solid negotiation skills that can be applied to contract terms and requirements.
- Is well organized, efficient, creative, and flexible.
- Has management skills and a high level of intelligence to work with details as well as evaluate the impact of larger department goals and objectives.
- Has a college degree
- Supervise and support account managers to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all service and contractual issues and customer account management matters for key customers and escalation point of contact for customers associated with direct reports.
- Manage daily operations issues to relieve customers of administrative burdens and to ensure adequate and timely response from vendors if necessary.
- Manage vendor contracts to ensure all financial, technological, quality, and contractual service requirements are met.
- Communicate with customers at a senior level to resolve issues and inquiries.
- Effectively communicate the needs of the customer and represent the interests of customer to vendors.
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize results for our customers.
- Assist with challenging customer requests/issues or escalations as needed.
- Reconcile monthly revenue share, rates, fees, and costs for the customer and report any potential abnormal trends.
- Coordinate and oversee implementations of new and existing services, and transitions of new and existing services.
- Obtain requirements and prepare requests for proposal for service and negotiate resulting contracts.
- Maintain industry knowledge as subject matter expert, and keep customers abreast of new trends and technologies.
- Develop and maintain trusted advisor relationships with direct reports, key accounts, customer stakeholders, and decision makers.
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement and/or growth.
- Forecast and track key account metrics (i.e. monthly budgets and annual forecasts).
- Prepare reports on account status.
- Travel to visit current and potential customers, conduct facility site evaluations, meet with vendors, attend conferences, etc.
Praeses is a leader in software development and services, offering proven and consistent business solutions to customers in both the public and private sectors. With over three decades of IT experience, Praeses serves as an independent, trusted advisor helping clients re-engineer processes and leverage emerging technologies to optimize operations.